NAHAI official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

By the V-C Falls

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Share this history on :
After reaching home from office tonight, I was just browsing through some old photos that were taken during my university days at Mangalore University, when this photo struck me with fond memories of the time that I had spent with some friends from Norway who had come to India under the student exchange scheme.

This picture was taken at a riverside near the university's Vice-Chancelor residence. For that reason many students would simply call the small waterfall just above our heads as V-C Falls.

I remember this photo for the following reasons:
1. The little fishes which Oyvind (middle) and myself could be seen playing with them.
2. I was pushed into the river by my friend.
3. As a result I lost my brand new Sumsung mobile handset and also got some wet cash in my purse

Pictures do come in handy to bring out the better part of a tragic event. That's one lesson learnt tonight!

1. After the fall
2. Looking for fish?
3. Revanna trying to dry my mobile


Thank you for your vist. Have a question ? Contact on : lalmalsawm(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment