NAHAI official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

'Tata' to Reliance!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Share this history on :
By Nahai
On January this year, I got my first internet connections from Reliance after taking suggestions from friends and some service providers. I subscribed to their Freedom Night Plan (Data Card) which permits me to surf 'Free' from 10pm-6am every day. But within a week I started receiving SMS saying my bill had gone upto Rs 1743! I had browsed for just 22 hours away from the 'Free' service. I was amazed and felt cheated.

So, I personally went to the same customer service center who were not so efficient as on the day I had purchased their data card costing almost Rs 3000/- After some tongue twisting and threatening to disconnect my connections they finally agree to let me speak to their superiors who was somewhat smart and articulate.

"Sir, We are sorry about the SMSes. Please ignore them. Your bill is just Rs 943/-.... This won't repeat again," he told me politely.

I paid my bill and thereafter was constantly on the look out for alternatives. Call up Airtel and BSNL service.

"Sir, We have no connections in your area, we are sorry!" was all I could get. Last week I finally decided to call Tata Indicom Broadband people. I don't know why I had not thought of their service in the first place. Was it just my inhibitions or fear of having to venture with an entirely new service provider. I have never used any of their telecom services before.

Finally, I spoke to their customer representative who immediately arrived at my door the same evening to collect the documents. Quick and efficient, I thought. After verifying my address and so forth I got their WiMax connections installed at home in just two days!

Since then I had no more hang-ups when browsing. Tata's Infinity 380 WiMax broadband service speed is a good choice for home users. So far their service is upto my expectations. I'm trying to say 'tata' to Reliance Data Card now. Hopefully they will process it without much problem.

marisini
Thank you for your vist. Have a question ? Contact on : lalmalsawm(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment