NAHAI official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Back to my life...at Nahai

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Share this history on :
It's been many months...or was it a year...I couldn't exactly remember the last of my 'personal life' here at 'Nahai'.

Over the last few months, I've been preoccupied with work besides searching for the perfect blog template for 'Nahai'.

Now that I have finally settled for this (tomodachi) design which I feel is light and loads quite fast...Now you don't have to wait too long trying to read my film and book reviews.
angel

Last week was one of the most hectic weeks I have known in a long time. Watching four films! Reading four books! and trying to read four newspapers daily....woa... The outcome: Three film reviews written, two books completed and not a single paper browsed.
fikir

OK,,,,back to business...
callme

Lookout for Mukul Deva's Salim Must Die, 26/11 Attack on Mumbai, Piercing the Heart (Unheard Voices of 26/11) and Pablo De Santis's The Paris Enigma...which are coming this month.
Thank you for your vist. Have a question ? Contact on : lalmalsawm(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment